Nominate A Lawyer Or Entity That Is Raising The Bar
Idaho Women Lawyers’ 2017 Gala, Celebrating Women in the Law: Raising the Bar, will recognize the achievements of outstanding women in Idaho’s legal community in the following categories. To nominate a woman or entity who exemplifies these values, please submit the Nomination Form by November 18, 2016.
IWL’s pinnacle award is given annually to an individual who has made extraordinary efforts to promote equal rights and opportunities for women within the legal community in Idaho.
- 2015 Kate Feltham Award: Deborah Ferguson
- 2013 Kate Feltham Award: Wendy J. Olson
Bertha Stull Green
Awarded to a woman in the legal community who has demonstrated a commitment to her community and public service.
- 2015 Bertha Stull Green Award: Susie Headlee
- 2013 Bertha Stull Green Award: Ann Dwelle
Notable Achievement of the Year
Awarded to an entity or individual who has made a significant contribution in the legal community.
- 2015 Notable Achievement of the Year: Jan M. Bennetts
- 2013 Notable Achievement of the Year: Lora E. Burri
Awarded to an entity or individual who has promoted creative change in the legal community.
- 2015 Innovator Award: Idaho Trial Lawyers Association
- 2013 Innovator Award: Wevorce (Michelle Crosby)
Awarded to a woman within the first 7 years of practice for her contributions to the legal community and who appears to be on a path toward even greater accomplishments.
- 2015 Rising Star Award: Michelle Gustavson
- 2013 Rising Star Award: Kiesha Oxidine
Setting the Bar
Awarded to a woman attorney who is well respected in the field for her exemplary service and who champions and mentors others in the field.
- 2015 Setting the Bar Award: Christine Neuhoff
- 2013 Setting the Bar Award: Paula Kluksdal