IWL is proud to announce the following 2019 award recipients:
- Kate Feltham — Laura Burri. Awarded to an individual who has made extraordinary efforts to promote equal rights and opportunities for women within the legal community in Idaho.
- Bertha Stull Green — Ilana Rubel. Awarded to a woman in the legal community who has demonstrated a commitment to her community and public service.
- Notable Achievement of the Year — Susan Clark. Awarded to an entity or individual who has made a significant contribution in the legal community.
- Innovator — Attorneys for Civic Education. Awarded to an entity or individual who has promoted creative change in the legal community.
- Rising Stars — Monica Gray & Jennifer Jensen. Awarded to a woman within the first 7 years of practice for her contributions to the legal community and who appears to be on a path toward even greater accomplishment.
- Setting the Bar — Kindra Hansen. Awarded to a woman lawyer who is well-respected in the field for her exemplary service and who champions and mentors others in the field.
IWL extends thanks to the following generous sponsors:
Perkins Coie LLP
University of Idaho College of Law
Holland & Hart LLP
Parsons Behle & Latimer
Givens Pursley LLP
Friends of IWL:
Concordia University School of Law
Family Law Section of the Idaho State Bar
Business & Corporate Law Section of the Idaho State Bar
Professionalism and Ethics Section of the Idaho State Bar
Government & Public Sector Lawyers Section of the Idaho State Bar
Hepworth Holzer, LLP
Strindberg & Scholnick, LLC
Elam & Burke
Paul and Susie Headlee